Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Worst. Day. Ever.

Todayyyyyyyyy.....kinda sucked. Some of it was a culmination of errors on my part, but the fact that it all fell at once wasn't awesome at all. Neither was walking hither and yon across campus and beyond in vans with no socks (yes, again, my own damn fault but that doesn't make the blisters less....blistery....Shaddup). And I got hit by a bike. Not hard. But still. Not cool.

But it's over. Situation has been fixed mostly, and I did get hit on twice today. Which is two more times than I ever have been in broad daylight before. So that's cool I guess.

One is actually kind of a cool story. This black dude with a hardcore brit accent asked me to stand and listen to a song with him for a moment. A song being sung in front of Al's by a fat man. A song about Jesus. And then, unwisely in my humble opinion, he asked me why I was in such a hurry. So I told him. In great detail, with numerous and vociferous swearing. And he still wanted my number. That man was a foolhardy one.

But apparently being nearly incoherent with rage and exhausted is a good look for me. Huh. Who knows what dudes like...

No comments:

Post a Comment